a little more about josh


Josh Says. . .

I recently graduated from Utah Valley University where I was studying biology and chemistry. I am striving to get into Pharmacy School. I enjoy learning new things and being able to teach others. I have always liked the outdoors as well as sports. Sometimes I even take time to relax and play a few games on the Wii. I feel that I work hard to get what I want. I am patient with people and am very slow to anger. I like opportunities to help others in whatever way possible. Most important of all, I can't wait to be a dad to my own 'little.' 



Kenna Says. . .

Josh is the most loving, strong and calm man I have ever encountered. This is, of course, why I snatched him up before anyone else could get to him. He has been my stability through the trials we have faced. He is my best friend, my sounding board, my partner in crime. Josh is a disciplined, proactive worker & leader. He has a tenacity and drive that I have never seen in an individual. Josh also has a gentle, soft side, especially when it comes to the 'littles.' Children adore him and are drawn to him. He is playful and patient. Josh wants nothing more than to be a daddy to his own 'little.'

No comments: